MMO Adventurers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time)

4 posters

Go down

ROUND 2! VOTE!!

Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_lcap43%Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_lcap7%Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_lcap36%Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_lcap0%Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_lcap14%Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Empty Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time)

Post  Ehmet Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks for taking the time to vote in the first round. Now, Here is round 2. PLEASE vote again, even if you already voted in round 1. Because, I will take the winners from round 1 and round 2 and put them in a final round, 3.

Once the final votes are in I will reform the guild so when the game launches in Dec we should hopefully be all set. I will also set us as an ally of BE's ToR guild so again, hopefully, we'll end up on the same sever.

Thanks for taking the time to vote,

Jeff.
Ehmet
Ehmet
Admin

https://mmoadventurers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Empty Re: Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time)

Post  Possum Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 pm

If the naming protocol won't allow the apostrophe, then my second choice of that batch is Corellian Nerfherders. Or Braver... I can't decide between those two. Razz

*EDIT* If we can't do the apostrophe, I've decided Braver is my second choice in this round.
Possum
Possum
Officer

Back to top Go down

Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Empty :)

Post  Ashden Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 am

Nerfherders is awesome!

Ashden
Officer

Back to top Go down

Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Empty Re: Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time)

Post  Ehmet Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:31 am

Who doesn't love a scruffy lookin' nerfherder?
Ehmet
Ehmet
Admin

https://mmoadventurers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Second Round of Voting (For Real This Time) Empty scruffy

Post  Ashden Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:07 pm

HAHA! What guy likes a scruffy looking *female* nerfherder??

Ashden
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  IsamuTheMad Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Meh... just because you like to get dirty like the rest of us has no bearing on whether you are "Scruffy Looking". bounce
IsamuTheMad
IsamuTheMad
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashden Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:04 pm

To me, scruffy looking is an unshaven face... Dirt under the nails and smudges on the cheeks are just signs of working hard <smirk>

Ashden
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down